Northern California Research is conducting a study for Endometriosis, the presence of endometrial glands and stroma outside of the uterine cavity. With this a large percentage of women suffer from moderate to severe pelvic pain. This investigational medication is to determine the benefit of decreasing pelvic pain.
- Study length is 7 months with 10 visits.
- Age requirement: 18-50 having regular menstrual cycles and experience pain associated with cycles.
- Must have a diagnosis of endometriosis by way of surgical visualization by laparoscopy or laparotomy performed within 10 years.
- Agrees to contraception during the trial. Tests being performed at no cost:
- Labs, ECG’s, Ultrasound, Pap, EMB, physical exams, DEXA and study medication.
- Compensation up to $1025 for completed clinic visits.