Are you interested in receiving a test to see if you are positive for COVID? Symptoms or no symptoms a rapid test is being offered. It’s a nasal swab and the results are confirmed in one hour. This information is being used to offer a new treatment for family members of the positive patient. One treatment, with 13 office visits to the clinic. No cost to participate and all related medical care provided such as labs, medication (treatment), COVID testing, and physical exams. ANY PERSON CAN BE THE INDEX PATIENT IF POSITIVE.
Family members who enter the trial must meet the following criteria:
- 18 and over
- Positive COVID test within the family and able to have other family members screened and entered into the study within 96 hours. We will provide a rapid test for the index patient.
- Generally good health, family members entering the study.
- Previous patients who have tested positive are excluded
- No nursing home residents
- Family member to live together for at least 2 months once entering the study
Compensation for each family member who enters the prevention trial is up to $3250.